Dentist for Chipped & Broken Teeth in Teaneck
Advanced & Gentle Dental Care
Did you know that chipped and broken teeth can become even worse if left untreated? A corrupted tooth should be assessed by an oral professional to prevent a situation like over-exposed nerves, which can be extremely painful. With the latest advancements in modern dentistry, our dentists can evaluate the damaged tooth and help you determine the best treatment option.
Don’t let a cracked or broken tooth ruin your confidence. Call our office at (201) 833-6847 to schedule an appointment.
Fixing Your Damaged Teeth
We offer a range of services to fix chipped and broken teeth, including dental implants, dentures, veneers, crowns, and bridges.
There are many options to fixed chipped and broken teeth including:
- Dental Implants: Implants are perfect for restoring broken teeth, particularly the teeth located near the gum line. The process is relatively simple and involves removing the chipped teeth and replacing with an implant.
- Dental Sealants: We use sealants for fixing holes in your teeth and protecting the infected, cracked tooth. Sealants are also good at acting as a barrier against cavity-causing bacteria.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges: Crowns and bridges can be useful in covering the affected portion of your tooth. They are a convenient solution for broken teeth as they are thicker than veneers and do an excellent job of restoring the tooth to its normal functionality.
- Fillings: Dental fillings are one of the most popular and simplest ways to fix broken teeth. The process involves fixing the damaged area using a restorative material to fill the cracks. It is especially helpful for those suffering from cavities in Teaneck.
- Porcelain Veneers: Our custom-made colored shells use porcelain resin material to mimic the feel and look of your natural teeth. This dental process aims to address both dental and cosmetic issues.
Choosing the Right Dentist
Finding the right medical professional to take on your case is critical. Fear of dentists is very common among patients, but our caring and compassionate team of dentists is here to change that. If your teeth and mouth are causing you severe pain, we offer emergency dental care for situations where immediate oral treatment is absolutely needed.
We encourage you to reach out to us for additional information regarding our services for cracked and broken teeth. Don’t let fear or anxiety stand in your way of good oral health.
Contact us online or call (201) 833-6847 to speak with our friendly staff. We are offering virtual consults through teledentistry!
Don't Take Our Word For ItHere it Straight from Our Patients Mouths
"The "norm" is to dread going to the dentist. Plaza Dentistry puts that myth to rest. As soon as you walk in you are greeted with Ruth at the front desk. She is calming and very welcoming every time. Gilde always makes it personal and friendly. Everything is clean and sanitized. Janet, the hygienist, gave my teeth the clean of all cleans! She has the best personality, super thorough, a top notch professional. We hit it off immediately! Dr. Eli has a kind nature and is efficient in his craft...genuine guy! Everyone is always smiling which puts me at ease. When I leave I’m the one smiling! Highly recommend Plaza Dentistry! Thank you!!!"
- Liana Zeno
"I had a great experience with the office. Including the hygienist that took her time to make sure I felt comfortable throughout the whole visit. I have been to this office in the past but due to personal reasons I hadn’t gotten back but now I’m definitely coming here as my dental cleans ups or anything major that needs to be done. Everyone is super friendly and it’s a super clean place very professional."
- Angeles Gamez
"I walked in off the street with a dental emergency and extreme dental phobia. Dr Shteingart calmly and kindly made me feel comfortable and confident to let him take care of my issue. His staff is amazing, I met Ruth and Tatiana who treated me with ultimate kindness and understanding and reassurance. I now have a dentist for the first time in many, many years."
- Barbara Nowlin
"Dr. Eli is very professional and very knowledgeable. He is very honest with his diagnosis, I normally feel very nervous when I have to go to a dentist, but he and his staff make you feel very confortable. My entire family is very happy with him."
- Zenia Gonzalez
"I accompanied my mother to her appointment at Plaza Dentistry. They were very accommodating to her as she is 90 years old. I appreciated their professionalism and kind treatment of my mother"
- David Blumenthal